The Director of Client Partnerships will report to the Vice President of Client Partnerships, with primary responsibilities for managing the relationships with axial’s client partners.
The Director of Client Partnerships will be tasked with health plan contract expansion, renewals and account management activities including: managing sophisticated, highly complex accounts, strategic planning, and lead activity reporting, implementation and service delivery efforts. This role requires establishing a consultative partnership with health plan executives. The Director of Client Partnerships will work in collaboration with Sales, Operations, Analytics, Marketing and the Product Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client Management: Nurture and develop overall business relationships with assigned client portfolio. Resolve customer issues including resolution of complex technical and/or customer service problems. Conduct formal periodic review meetings with client(s) to: review performance; surface any threats and opportunities; discuss new ideas and solutions. Effectively manage customer's requests. Resolve issues through proper channels in the organization with customer's perspective in mind. Act strategically when confronted with barriers.
- Contract Renewal: Oversee the renewal strategy development, packaging, presentation and negotiation activities to retain and grow profitable existing business. Oversee pre-renewal internal strategy meetings to discuss customer issues, problems, needs, opportunities, competitive threats and alternatives to be proposed. Ensure clients receive a comprehensive, professional and compelling renewal package. Provide input on pricing strategy and assist with interpreting financial data. Coordinate and prepare for renewal and RFP responses as applicable.
- Reporting: Oversee the preparation of necessary data, reports and course of action in managing and renewing clients. Review and analyze reports for accuracy and outcomes needed to satisfy the customer.
- Contracting: Analyze and interpret contract data. Accurately present evidence of achievement of contractual obligations via avenues mutually agreed upon between the customer and axial. Mobilize internal axial resources during the contracting process, as needed.
- Implementation and Service Delivery: Oversee the implementation of assigned new accounts. In collaboration with the Director of Implementation, improve and maintain the implementation process and ensure consistency and success of assigned implementations. Communicate to leadership the issues that arise during implementation, drive resolution and ensure that implementation activities are achieved on schedule and as required.
- Provide strategy recommendations, process clarification, and change leadership for assigned client portfolio.
- Ad hoc Operational Duties: Develop and routinely review Strategic Account Plans. Keep abreast of Company and industry development. Represent axial at conferences through presentations and/or attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.