- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Windows (Advanced level)
- Social media marketing channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Google Analytics and web analysis tools, preferred
- Read, analyze and interpret the complex documents
- Manage projects within a team
- Work in a highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented manner
- Make decisions independently using creativity effectively
- Work on multiple projects at once in fast-paced environment
- Work without direct supervision in a small office environment
- Oral and written communication to wide and varied audiences
- Presentation creation and delivery
- Problem solving
- Organization and prioritization
- Attention to detail
- Branding best practices
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.