PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Delivery Pros delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Delivery Pros to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
PICKUP® is looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a Delivery Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles in a safe manner
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Will require single day trips to surrounding areas to support remote locations (Single Day – means you will return home at the end of each workday.)
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Ability to assemble complex items
- Maintain a clean, PICKUP branded, uniform
- Expert problem solver with incredible communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at least 100 pounds
- Perform a “white glove” delivery experience to our clients
- Willingness and the ability to work on weekends
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated results
- Logistics experience is a strong asset and is preferred
- Veterans/prior law enforcement urged to apply
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.