We are looking for an experienced Talent and Development professional to help develop and grow training programs for our Franklin Madison teams. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience implementing and driving Training and development programs to an engaged team with employees working in home and office environments. Important to success in this role will be expertise in developing training programs, leading performance evaluation cycles and researching current compliance & training regulations.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Develops training programs within a multi-state, multi-location company
- Implements various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Plans and implements the annual performance review process.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed to support business objectives
- Exemplifies the Franklin Madison culture, values and mission
- Works to support other areas within the HR function (such as communications and generalist activities)
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing employee development programs.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with various audiences and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of performance review metrics and processes
- Creativity, confidence and the ability to collaborate across organizational levels
- Experience working as an HR Generalist is a plus.
- Experience training in a Multi-State/Multi-location corporate environment with a mix of home and in office employees
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)