At MEDITECH, we sit at the intersection of healthcare and technology. Your role is to develop software that positively impacts the patient experience. We are aiding in providing safer and more effective care on a daily basis. You will contribute to the rapidly evolving healthcare industry as you become educated on and utilize MEDITECH's programming languages and agile development techniques. As a member of MEDITECH's Application Development team, your job will involve:
- Working with our industry leading technology to create dynamic healthcare applications
- Learning our high level programming languages while writing clear, efficient and high quality code
- Becoming proficient with the programming tools necessary to develop our application, user interface, and database design
- Staying abreast of technology advancements and changes within the industry
- Participating in meetings and conference calls where technical solutions are explained to our customers in end-user terminology
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree, with course work in a computer programming related field (i.e. Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering)
- 3+ years of professional development experience or academic equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong desire to learn.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.