Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a Driver/Audio Visual Technician to join our team and growing company in the Napa area, supporting our beautiful resorts there!
The Driver/AV Technician will be responsible for the delivery, installation assistance and pick-up of equipment and supplies at various client sites.
• Travel 50%
• Makes deliveries and pick-ups
• Assists in the installation of AV equipment, and maintains reliable transportation and a clean driving record
**Must have experience with box trucks, as well as a valid state driver's license and Clean driving record required.**
• At least 1 year of progressive experience with audio visual equipment, delivery driver or equivalent is desired.
• High degree of customer service and hospitality skills.
• Flexibility in accommodating a changing work schedule.
• Ability to communicate successfully with our hospitality partner and staff.
• Must be self-motivated, a quick learner, enthusiastic, professional and have a positive attitude.
• Adheres to all AVMS policies and procedures, and to the grooming and presentation standards of our hospitality partner and clients.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is desirable.
• Due to the volume of responses, we need to request no phone calls please. If your resume appears to be a match for our position, you will be contacted by a member of our team.
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.