Pilatus is hiring an Aircraft Project Manager to join our team in Broomfield, CO. In this role, you will coordinate all of the communication related to the aircraft specification process for each customized aircraft. Working closely with department managers, you will oversee the production build process, prepare documentation details, and ensure the delivery is executed within contractual timeframes. A successful person in this position will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that balances the day-to-day workflow with long-term strategic objectives. With 19 consecutive years of top-ranked customer service, we place the highest priority on professionalism and quality workmanship. You will be a key part of our team that values a perfect final aircraft delivery that brings our customers' dreams to life. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft!
- Oversees and coordinates the details related to the completion of customized PC-12 aircraft projects
- Acts as the communication liaison between the Swiss-based factory project management team and the US-based subsidiary production and administrative teams
- Primary interface and administrative support to the regional sales center network
- Assists with department specification processes including documentation of cabin materials, exterior paint finishes, and aircraft entertainment options
- Generates the production work packages and facilitates material and parts orders, while maintaining controlled files for each project
- Performs interior and exterior cosmetic quality assessments, as well as onboard functionality checks of aircraft equipment during flight
- Leads the coordination and executes the proceedings with an aircraft delivery
- Processes FAA and foreign authority documentation associated with factory-new aircraft
- Offers varied concierge services when needed
- Provides post-delivery aircraft support and communication
- Independently completes other assigned tasks as directed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience and/or training with 3+ years in the aviation industry
- Basic familiarity with aviation terminology, aircraft systems, trends, and technology
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical details
- Ability to travel on short notice and flexibility to work outside normal business hours
- Self-motivated, proactive, and assertive when taking the lead
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Highly attentive to details and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Must be accurate, efficient, and precise
- Proficient in MS Office, Quantum ERP, Adobe Illustrator and SAP experience desired
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally and full COVID-19 vaccination required
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Annual employee incentive award program based on the achievement of certain business and individual performance goals
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $60,000 - $82,000 per year depending on experience
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NG and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email email@example.com with your request.