Nurses spend more time with the patient - and contribute more information to the patient record - than any other member of the care team. In this role, you will utilize your nursing experience to educate and sell our life-saving Enterprise Health Record to decision-makers in a variety of healthcare settings. As a member of our Sales team, your job would involve:
- Gaining product knowledge on MEDITECH's Advanced Clinical Solutions
- Aggressively promoting MEDITECH's established clinical solutions and services to healthcare providers
- Interacting with industry executives, including CNEs, CNOs, CMOs, and other senior clinical professionals
- Serving as a primary clinical representative in a team sales environment
- Representing MEDITECH at industry trade shows
- Delivering presentations of MEDITECH's Advanced Clinical Solutions and traveling 50% of the time
- Bachelor's degree strongly desired
- Broad clinical experience in an acute care setting coupled with participation in patient safety programs or similar care initiatives is favored
- Prior informatics experience is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to foster strong, positive relationships
- Established presentation skills
- Proven ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Ideal candidates will possess experience with outside sales and have a thorough understanding of a successful sales cycle
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.