This position primarily provides order capture an fulfillment in the Sterilex Customer Department. Including: interaction with customers and sales representatives to process orders, maintain customer records. Also responsible for other assigned tasks that are varied, but important to the accomplishment of the goals of the Customer Service Department and Sterilex LLC. This position is regularly scheduled to be staffed Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:300 p.m with a hybrid work schedule where 2 days are in the Hunt Valley office and 3 days are working remotely.
JOB ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
· Process customer orders – confirm warehouse received - track them through shipping – follow up to ensure warehouse sent paperwork
· Scan and send COA’s, and BOL’s to customers after orders are shipped
· Maintain order history spreadsheet
· Handle Customer Complaints
· Work with sales reps on customer requests
· Process shipping of in house samples – orders
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Education Level Preferred Associates Degree
· 3 years customer service working experience in related field
· DOT training/certification for transportation of dangerous goods (Multi-Model Dangerous Goods - ICAO, IMDG and DOT Title 49CFR) is required within first 6-months in this position
· Excellent business communications skills, spelling, grammar, and telephone business etiquette.
· Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite with emphasis on advanced Excel working knowledge
· Ability to read and understand technical information with a minimal amount of on-the-job training and education