The Service Desk Coordinator is responsible for response to incident reports and service requests from TOA employees, physicians, and users. Focused on the identification, prioritization, coordination of resources, and resolution of incidents. This includes monitoring, tracking, reporting, and team communication all the way to resolution in the spirit of keeping TOA team members and Physicians working smoothly.
The Ideal candidate will have a strong Customer Service background; possessing excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to assist other team members. This role reports directly to the Director of Network Services.
- Monitors Service Desk requests submitted via online, phone and email channels.
- Assists in providing first level support to users of equipment, software tools, and technology hardware.
- Assigns work orders to service team technicians for remote support, dispatching field technicians for onsite work where appropriate.
- Escalates urgent and complex issues to Tier 2 support, documenting and tracking same to full resolution.
- Documents solutions and updates knowledge base for common issues.
- Process system access requests; creating and maintaining users accounts in various systems including Windows Active Directory, NextGen EMR, and other core enterprise applications per TOA policy.
- Process hardware and software requests and prepare documentation for assignment of same to appropriate cost centers.
- Oversees equipment, licensed software, infrastructure inventories, and tracking of warranty and service contracts.
- Assists with the administrative duties of the department, including research, documentation, vendor quotes, purchase orders, invoices, vendor service calls, etc.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports demonstrating the service desk contacts, volumes, and incident response performance.
- When necessary, assists with projects within the practice, including new system go-lives, system upgrades, facility relocations and new facility build-outs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work experience in a medical environment highly desirable.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation ability.
- Ability to approach process improvement positively.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.