The Sales Account Executive is responsible for generating new sales from both BCS supplied Leads/ Appointments as well as from personal prospecting.
- Prospect for new Business
- Schedule appointments for meetings with prospects.
- Achieve strong conversion rates for phone and in-person consultations.
- Uncover objections and overcome underlying concerns by sharing information regarding the BCS approach, methodologies, technology portfolio, and the value proposition of our service offerings.
- Must be able to have C-Level conversations around solving business issues
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Actively engage in selling current clients additional services.
- Utilize BCS sales material and call guides to: Screen prospects effectively, identify and understand business needs, convey relevant and compelling information regarding BCS solutions / services, and set appropriate expectations for each service.
- Promptly complete daily sales activity updates, weekly sales checklists and other requested information system to track progress and performance.
- Use ConnectWise database and activity management software to accurately record client information and effectively manage client relations and the sales process.
- Prepare and present regular progress reports to management.
- Maintain accurate Opportunity Funnel
- Participate in ongoing management and strategy meetings.
- Follow up on all presale’s activities.
- Build and expand a network of referral partners
- Participate in activities and events that promote BCS product and services.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Recommend policies and procedures to enhance sales operations.