Full-Time 40 hours/week
Schedule: Determined on a case by case basis; Flexible hours
Upbeat, Positive Work Environment!
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Responsibilities include monthly closing and budgeting for Family & Community Services.
1. Reviews budget versus actual and working.
2. Monthly closing and budgeting of Agency Programs.
3. Provide all necessary reporting to funding sources managed.
4. Invoice funds related to programs managed.
5. Prepare and manage program budgets.
6. Complies with agency policies and procedures, COA regulations, federal and state requirements, and educational/certification/registry requirements.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Accounting experience preferred.
2. Valid Ohio Driver’s License and ability to meet agency requirements for driving insurability.
3. Must be able to meet agency requirements for criminal back ground check (Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation).
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of two years experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit for extended period of time.