GoldenWolf, LLC is a trusted advisor and facilities management support and construction management services provider for military facilities professionals. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in facilities and construction management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in military facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment.
As a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business with 8(a) certification, GoldenWolf is uniquely positioned to serve our military clients. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) & CAD Program Manager will lead the 3D Imaging program, manage all 3D Imaging activities, develop and maintain a company-wide 3D Imaging Implementation Plan, create project specific execution plans, and provide support to Operations and Marketing for 3D Imaging projects. This position will be responsible for mapping out the deployment and implementation of new technologies in accordance with the company’s strategy and goals. The 3D Imaging Program Manager will act as a visionary providing integrated solutions to the challenges in today’s facilities management industry.
ESSENTIAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS:
- Promote, develop, and implement 3D Imaging processes
- Partner with Directors and act as a change agent in the advancement of 3D Imaging technology
- Develop and grow the program
- Oversee the creation of animations and renders in project pursuit efforts
- Promote and implement the use of 3D laser scanning technology
- Teach and deploy estimating using of 3D models for take-offs
- Create and manage a yearly budget
- Engage with clients to foster open communication, receive feedback, and assess the current challenges in 3D Imaging implementation and future needs
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure 3D Imaging solutions are compliant and integrate with existing IT/IS infrastructure to include Federal and DoD IT/IS requirements
- Manage and lead 3D Imaging on projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management or Architecture required
- License preferred but not required given appropriate work experience
- 10+ years in AE or construction industries
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a BIM professional
- Core understanding of BIM and CAD
- Proficiency within the Autodesk suite is required, particularly Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiarity using specialized USACE and DoD software required (RMS, access to Enterprise Data Warehouse, etc.) a plus
- Proactively pursues personal development to remain proficient in the latest imaging and BIM technologies and programs
- Proven supervisory and leadership experience
- Builds effective relationships with others that reflect and support company core values and interests
- Exhibits creativity in problem-solving and the development of new processes
- Experience working with U.S. Army Corps of Engineering preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of virtual design and construction management
- Must be proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) government background check
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Extensive walking through facility while on-site
- Must be able to lift up 30-50 pounds at times
- Must be able to work remotely and on-site as required by the position, client and/or contract requirements
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed if working on-site
- May be required to climb, crawl and crouch to access equipment
- May be required to travel once a month as needed
- The work environment is typical of those employees who work from a remote / home office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:
As Federal Contractors, GoldenWolf is committed to complying with all COVID-19 safety protocols detailed in President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the related requirements issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
All GoldenWolf employees are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 unless a medical or religious exemption has been granted. New employees are required to be fully vaccinated or seek and receive an approved exemption to the vaccination requirement by January 18, 2022. All exemption requests are subject to a review board. In the event an exemption has been granted, the employee must comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols mandated by our customers and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, including but not limited to frequent testing and attestation in compliance with the EO. Contract and site-specific vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over GoldenWolf's vaccination policy.
Salary Range - $85k - $100K annually (Compensation based on skill and experience.)
Job Type - Full-Time (at least 40 hours per week)
- Paid time off
- Paid Federal observed holidays
- Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Employee paid supplemental insurance (Short Term Disablility, Long Term Disability, Life, Accident,and Critical Illness)
- 401k and up to 5% employer matching
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.