Indiana Farmers Insurance is currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our Sales Team and manage eastern Indiana.
Benefits for the Field Marketing Manager:
- Free Health insurance
- Free Dental insurance
- Free Vision insurance
- Free Life insurance
- Free Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 2% 401k Company Match
- 11% 401k Company Contribution
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Day of Service
- Charity Match Program
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow
- Flexible Work Arrangements that include work locations in the office, hybrid schedules and fully remote. The type of arrangement available is determined by the position and business needs
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier
Qualifications for the Field Marketing Manager include:
- Three years of related experience, as a field marketing manager, field sales manager or field commercial underwriter
- College degree
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others at all levels in the organization
- CPCU or CIC designation
- Active IN producer license
- Proven sales and marketing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possesses the necessary keyboard, software, and digital media skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Responsibilities for the Field Marketing Manager:
- Making agency calls regularly in person and through collaborative technologies, to keep agents informed of product and procedural changes, to promote products and to monitor loss ratio and production data
- Assisting agents by performing various support activities, such as coordinating and providing quotes, inspecting properties, advising on recommended coverages, and assisting with presentations to prospective clients
- Working collaboratively with underwriters and inside agency sales representative to profitably write, maintain, and grow our members
- Creating, championing and assisting agents in implementation of work plans for profit and growth
- Developing and implementing strategies for loss experience improvement and premium volume goal attainment on agency and territory levels
- Designing and distributing various marketing-related reports, including data on competitors’ products, rates, and commissions, and sales projection information; keeps management apprised of progress toward marketing and growth goals
Why work for Indiana Farmers Insurance? Imagine working for an employer like this:
- 95% retention of our associates over the last 5 years even with a very competitive employment market.
- Financially stable as shown by our A (Excellent) rating by AM Best.
- Truly customer focused, as all mutual insurance companies are and
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 145 years in business!
For more information about Indiana Farmers Mutual Insurance Company, please go to https://insurance.indianafarmers.com/about-us.
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!