K&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on building relationships, continuous improvement, and providing professional development to all of our team members. We service multiple customer channels in more than 27 states from our 30+ distribution centers and distribute 30+ industry-leading tire brands, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, and many others. The U.S. replacement tire industry accounts for nearly $40B in annual revenue and K&M Tire is well-positioned for continued, responsible growth.
We are seeking a Regional Operations Manager to join our team and support the West Territory which includes Kansas and Iowa. The ideal candidate will work out of Delphos, Ohio but may have the opportunity to work within the West Territory.
The ROM reports to the VP of Operations and works with management to provide leadership, training and direction to the warehouse managers to improve efficiency, turnover and productivity in the warehouses. The ROM will ensure that warehouse managers are performing their jobs in accordance with K&M’s Vision, Mission, and Values and that they are looking out for the best interest of K&M Tire.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Live and Uphold K&M Tire’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Provide leadership and direction to the warehouse managers. Visit and work with each location on special projects or needed improvements.
- Responsible for managing and resolving conflict in the work environment by using the company values as a guide.
- Coordinate warehouse activities and direct the staff performing routine duties as part of the warehouse operation.
- Compile, record and prepare reports on various warehouse activities.
- Assist in the overall management of the warehouse operations including developing policy, procedures and plans.
- Ability to fill in for a warehouse manager (refer to warehouse manager job description).
- Complete Warehouse Evaluations semi-annually or as directed or needed.
- Audit Warehouse Managers to ensure all job requirements are being fulfilled.
- Help out where needed to help reach the goals of K&M Tire.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications.
- Must possess a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Must possess strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, professional environment.
- Must pay close attention to details.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive any of our delivery vehicles.
- Must be willing to travel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years supervisor experience or equivalent education.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.