Position: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Salary Range: $36,000 – 42,000
Business Unit: Operations
Department: Youth System
Reports To: Manager of Youth Workforce System
Posted: July 29, 2022- August 12, 2022
About Philadelphia Works, Inc.
Philadelphia Works, Inc is the City’s Workforce Development Board. We are a quasi-public, non-profit organization serving both career seekers and employers. We invest public resources in a variety of workforce solutions. These solutions connect Philadelphia residents with employment and training opportunities and help employers find, grow, and retain local talent. For more information about our dedicated board members and staff, workforce news, labor market data, services, innovative initiatives, and current opportunities to connect, please visit www.philaworks.org.
Philadelphia Works requires all employees to be vaccinated with an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
This full-time position is responsible for processing and managing the incentive and supportive payment invoices from Philadelphia Works youth system vendors.
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for overall processes and procedures related to the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families - Youth Development (TANF YD) incentive/supportive service invoice review and payment.
- Review invoices for accuracy, completion, and inclusion of necessary supporting documentation.
- Maintain an understanding of policies and programmatic operations, as they relate to the TANF YD and WIOA Youth supportive services and incentive distribution.
- Communicate with vendors regarding discrepancies and additional information needed.
- Provide vendor feedback that may result in technical assistance, as appropriate.
- Work closely with Philadelphia Works Program Representatives to ensure incentive procedures are being followed by vendors.
- Prepare final invoice and a summary of findings to Philadelphia Works finance team for payment.
- Reconcile monthly incentive and supportive services invoices.
- Maintain a tracking log of invoice expenses.
- Provide monthly reports to management summarizing findings and expenses disbursed.
High school diploma plus some college experience from accredited college or university and 2 years’ experience in monitoring and/or quality assurance experience.
Or, any combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
· Strong written/verbal communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· Ability to interact effectively with various levels of staff, management, government officials, and the public
· Knowledge of TANF and WIOA regulations
What We Offer
Philadelphia Works offers qualifying full time employees with a competitive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition assistance, life and disability. We also offer company paid vacation, personal and sick leave days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Philadelphia Works is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, transgender status, and gender identity), gender, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, familial status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual preference, political affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws, in all matters pertaining to recruitment, selection, compensation, training, advancement and promotion, retention, discipline, and termination.