The Registered Nurse provides direct care in PAT. The staff RN is accountable directly to the Nurse Manager, and indirectly to the House Supervisor. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/ Team Leader/coworkers, as appropriate, about changes in the patients’ clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The Registered Nurse is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Current and valid RN license in the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS upon hire and maintain current
- Rhythms Interpretation Class within 3 months of hire and maintain current
- Critical Care class within 6 months of hire
- PALS within 6 months of hire and maintain current
- Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred