The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day management and resolution of all issues related to assigned Bridge Connector member accounts. Activities include working alongside the implementation team for new product installations, maintaining and growing client relationships, and owning account optimization activities. This team member serves as the primary point of contact for customers and acts as a liaison to our internal teams. The Account Manager is an effective communicator and someone the clients can trust for a wide range of needs.
1. Develop account strategies, including on-boarding and account reviews, for all customers to retain and grow business.
2. Be the first point of contact for clients coming on-board and own the relationship during implementation and post-go-live.
3. Support key performance indicators that deliver performance insights on accounts.
4. Assist the VP of Client Experience in client upsells and contract renewals.
5. Collaborate cross-functionally with our Product, Delivery, Sales, Support, and Solutioning teams to enhance our ability to meet client needs and communicate product updates to clients.
6. Work alongside sales and implementation team to ensure clients are satisfied and a handoff is completed.
7. Formulate client deliverables and conduct executive level presentations.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years account management experience preferred. Health care experience also preferred with exposure to technical platforms.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Goals and Competencies
The Account Manager should have an executive presence with excellent communication skills. Candidate must be poised under pressure and convey an image that is consistent with Bridge Connector’s vision and values. The Account Manager should also have a passion for results and be able to set high standards for self and work to meet or exceed challenging goals.
Knowledge and Skills
Ability to convert ambiguity into meaningful metrics to drive decisions and measure performance. Expertise in developing trust-based relationships with clients, partners, and teammates. Unrelenting drive to continuously improve yourself, your team, and your organization. Thrive in an environment with constant change. Ability to think critically about needs of the client, and communicate them to feed into internal product strategy.