The National Retail Federation (NRF) has represented retail for over a century. Every day, we passionately stand up for the people, policies and ideas that help retail thrive. As the nation’s largest private-sector employer, retail contributes $2.6 trillion to the annual gross domestic product (GDP); no other industry comes close. Wherever the industry goes, the nation follows — so we’re committed to helping retail go further.
NRF has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Digital Designer to contribute to our in-house creative team. This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts for NRF marketing and events campaigns including websites, web pages, email promotional creative, social media graphics, banner ads and print. Work with peers to continuously elevate the level of our creative work product while maintaining design integrity and NRF brand standards. Drive projects forward by going beyond your role to support the team.
- Works within brand guidelines and style guides to create innovative digital campaigns
- Designs a wide variety of digital assets, specifically emails, homepages, landing pages, banner ads, social ads, print and interactive media
- Conceptualizes creative for marketing campaigns and other projects
- Establishes the look and feel for various promotions that live across multiple digital assets
- Provides creative direction and collaborates with outside design firms on campaign materials
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to find solutions that solve creative and business needs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in web design, graphic design, or relevant fieldMinimum 5 years’ experience designing for web, digital media and print
- Proven conceptual work as demonstrated in an online portfolio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML; Drupal and Java Script are pluses
- Mac platform and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with motion design, video production; video development experience a plus
- Deep knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques with an emphasis on the UX/UI design
- A strong foundation of UX/UI design, wireframes, layout and typography, branding, color processes, and print production
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and experience juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and individually to drive results
- Corporate branding experience preferred
National Retail Federation (NRF) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NRF is committed to the policy of an equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other personnel practices. NRF will not discriminate because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, past or present military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.