What you'll do:
This role is characterized by its broad exposure to many facets of the architectural design and delivery, allowing Project Assists to identify and hone their personal strengths and aspirations early in their career, while being supported and mentored by experienced and passionate teammates.
Why is this role important?
In this position, you will work with Project Architects, Designers and Principals to develop presentations and deliverables in each phase of a project. Project Assists have the opportunity to rapidly gain skills in sketching, rendering, diagramming, technical design, documentation and communication. Project Assists are an invaluable part of every SERA team!
SERA is a firm of learners, eager to advance the resilient and equitable outcomes we want to see for our communities and the planet. Our 100% employee-owned firm promotes a collaborative environment where every staff member’s unique strengths and contributions are valued. Sustainability, urbanism, and community-building are intrinsic to the ways we think and work. We’re not afraid of the gnarly problems that come with this territory; in fact, some of our favorite workdays wrap up around the kegerator passionately hashing out the next, better idea.
Education + Experience
- Requires a Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited program.
- Generally have 0 - 3 years of industry experience in an architect's office.
- Experience with Autodesk Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of Newforma and Bluebeam preferred.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to communicate through verbal, written and graphic communication formats.
- Ability to determine the right tool for the task.
COVID-19 considerations: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine (required)
SERA Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.