The Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master will be responsible for providing technical
project planning, management, risk tracking, oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring that these initiatives and projects meet expectations and are completed with an extremely high quality..
• Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burn down tracking and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Works collaboratively with business, product and technical teams to support development and software delivery.
• Assists the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirements.
• Partners with Product and Technical leadership to assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
• Coaches the development team and stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum practices at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
• Lead all key development team meetings and technical/architecture discussions
• Continually identify and implement agile best practices that help team velocity and effectiveness
• Supervising the timely completion of software projects, providing technical expertise and leadership abilities to resolve issues
• Reporting executive summaries of project status as well as significant developments and make recommendations on resource and staff allocation between projects
• Bachelor’s degree required, Software Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• 10+ years of experience in project management
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development
• 5+ years of leading teams in agile/scrum methodologies
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Good experience in agile software development practices Exceptional organizational skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• PMP and/or Scrum Master certifications