Long-term Hygienists! Great Team of Doctors! Amazing Staff!
Greeley Dental Health, an established and busy family dental practice located near the UNC campus is growing and will add a full-time Dental Hygienist, 4 days per week. We have a positive and upbeat work environment and are hoping to find someone enthusiastic about patient care who is dedicated to their profession and enjoys being a team player. Our hygiene team consists of long-term professionals who genuinely love what they do and our doctors are some of the best in the business. They are easy-going and make coming to work each day enjoyable. Our entire team has been together for quite a while - turnover is RARE! Come be part of our family.
- Provide direct patient care in all dental periodontal services which you are licensed to perform.
- Assess caries risk and provide preventive recommendations.
- Provide oral health education including at-home care.
- Proficient in obtaining dental radiographs and intra-oral scans/photos.
- Keep updated and thorough treatment records such as existing restorations, periodontal charting, planned treatment, etc.
- Present treatment plans.
- Follows infection control protocol by preparing and sterilizing instruments, equipment, and operatories.
- Make patient comfort your top priority - put the patient first!
We offer a complete benefits package, a 401K with matching, PTO, Paid Holidays, 2- hours of CE per year, AND Ownership opportunities - apply today to learn more!
- Active CO Dental Hygiene License
- Local Anesthesia Permit
- CPR-BLS Certified
- 1+ years of experience preferred (but not required).