Are you a Dental Assistant looking to start your career with a fantastic team in the South Denver Metro area? Are you looking for professional growth and a location where you will be developed and supported? Lone Tree Modern Dental and Orthodontics, a busy and growing family dental practice is growing and adding an entry-level dental assistant to our fast-paced team. This is a full-time position working 4-5 days per week.
Our Dental Assistants are a crucial part of the success and vision of our team, and we strive to be the industry leader in the patient experience. We are seeking a patient-focused dental assistant who can bring to our team a strong work ethic, a flexible and outgoing personality, and a strong desire to succeed and grow with our practice.
What will you do as a Dental Assistant?
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups, ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
We offer a flexible schedule, professional development, a fun and supportive team environment, and benefits such as holiday pay, vision, dental and more. If you are seeking an opportunity where you will be supported and have the ability to work a flexible schedule apply today~
- The recent completion of a dental assisting program
- X-Ray Certified
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work 2/3 days per week
- Denticon experience is a plus