Welcome to Weavers Way!
Weavers Way is a not-for-profit organization that’s doing things differently to support our local community. As a member-owned co-op, we don’t exist just to make money. Weavers Way operates on a triple bottom line philosophy known as People-Planet-Profit - which means every action we take, we strive to benefit people (our community, employees, and local vendors), planet (we strive to be one of the most sustainable places around!), and profit (so we can support our team members and operate as a business). By joining us, you’re helping us fulfill our mission of keeping dollars in our local community, supporting over 300 local food vendors, and being a part of strengthening and enriching the people and planet around us.
Join Weavers Way as a Bulk Clerk!
If you have an enthusiasm for food, sustainability, or community support, we’d love to have you join the team. Weavers Way offers a variety of benefits, including very affordable medical, dental, and vision plans, a 401k with match, an employee discount, paid vacation and sick time, company-provided disability and life insurance, and more.
· Receive product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy.
· Stock, rotate, merchandise and face product according to department procedure.
· Maintain back-stock areas according to department standards.
· Maintain inventory of perishable and non-perishable products as assigned.
· Assist other clerks as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
· Other duties as assigned by department head.
· Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations.
· Wears protective clothing as required for position.
· Understands and utilizes safe lifting procedures and proper step stools.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Fast paced retail floor and environment. At times may work with or near moving mechanical parts (i.e. baler, dock equipment), in high precarious places (i.e. ladder work) and in cold/hot climate conditions. Ability to work in moderate and loud noise environments including, but not limited to: computers, paging, telephones, human voices, sound system and machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Receiving orders, stocking and facing product, and the ability adapt to change quickly and multitask.
- Prior bulk retail experience is a plus.
- Customer service is our top priority, so you must be comfortable engaging with and assisting shoppers.
- It is imperative to quickly familiarize yourself with the products we carry so as to assist our customers.