As a MEDITECH Professional Services Consultant or Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be joining a dynamic team, working with clients to implement, upgrade, or optimize the MEDITECH EHR to gain the highest level of adoption and return on investment. You will use your knowledge, skills, and experience to advise and guide customers on how to implement and use a well engineered, integrated EHR system to its fullest potential.
MEDITECH or other EHR experience in one or more of the following applications preferred: Revenue Cycle, HIM, NUR, CPOE, PHA, PDOC, LAB, IDM/ITS , Surgical Services, Supply Chain, Data Decommissioning, GL/FA/CA, BCA, Interoperability. As a member of our Professional Services team, your job will involve:
- Providing perspective and guidance on workflows, gaps, and department utilization
- Having proficiency not only in application specialty, but also in how that application integrates with the full EHR environment
- Understanding and contributing to the department's business/clinical workflow requirements
- Participating with department staff, IT staff, and other vendors in discussions involving system impact on workflow, productivity, and end user functionality
- Serving as liaison to the IT department, project managers (PM), and Implementation staff
- Operating as the primary communication contact for the IT department and PMs
- Increasing use of the system and providing quality outcomes for the workflow changes in the new system
- Assisting in the comprehension and build of the new system, including full dictionary build
- Available to assist at Go-LIVE
- Traveling 80-90% of the time anywhere within the United States or Canada.
- Bachelor's or associate degree preferred and/or 3 years applicable work or military experience
- 3-4 years of MEDITECH experience with a developed expertise in a particular discipline
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- 3 years experience working within a hospital setting, either clinical or financial oversight
- Extensive knowledge of hospital/healthcare departmental processes
- Basic understanding of software architecture and hardware requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication as well as thorough documentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management both at MEDITECH and at customer site
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding and working knowledge of healthcare industry practices and ability to articulate them to both customer and MEDITECH
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a remote opportunity, but interested candidates must live in one of the following states: CT, FL, GA, MA, MN, NC, NH, RI, SC, TX.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.