The Project Manager, Clinical Excellence & Physician Services at MEDITECH is responsible for developing, rolling out, and overseeing programs that support our customers in achieving operational excellence within the MEDITECH Electronic Health Record. These efforts target common process improvement areas developed through the MEDITECH Toolkit Program, as well as specific quality and outcome measures that are critical for success within an integrated healthcare system. As a member of our Professional Services team, you job would involve:
- Developing project plans, including stakeholder list, communication plan, decision log, and project charter
- Managing all aspects of the project from the initial plan phase all the way through to launch, optimization, and project close
- Collaborating with customers, clinicians, knowledge experts, and in-house staff to define organizational priorities, goals, and objectives
- Overseeing high level, multi-division projects as needed
- Facilitating on site and remote meetings and build sessions
- Engaging directly with C-level executives at customer sites as well as MEDITECH executives; relationships should be developed and successfully maintained
- Understanding MEDITECH's goals, solutions, and strategic initiatives in order to effectively communicate the information to the customer
- Serving as an expert on the content of MEDITECH’s clinical EHR Excellence toolkits
- Contributing as clinical subject matter expert on new EHR Excellence toolkit development
- This position requires 50-80% of travel, within the United States or Internationally.
- Bachelor's or associate degree preferred and/or 2-3 years applicable work or military experience
- Exceptional project management and organization skills (Project Management certification (PMP, CAPM) a plus) required to develop, maintain, and enhance customer relationships
- Basic understanding of software architecture and hardware requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication as well as thorough documentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management both at MEDITECH and at customer site
- Ability to remain positive and work through issues in a calm and professional manner
- Exceptional self management skills that support the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with and achieve support from other groups within MEDITECH (including application, technical, and development teams)
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding and working knowledge of healthcare industry practices and ability to articulate them to both customer and MEDITECH
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.