Clinical applications: The largest focus for healthcare professionals is patient care. In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist these individuals with issues relating to the enterprise health record - so they can be there for those who need them most.
Financial applications: Here, you can use your skills to work with customers in an effort to resolve issues within the scheduling, registration, or billing applications of our software.
As a member of our Client Services team, your job would involve:
- Troubleshooting, researching, and solving customer software and system problems
- Acting as the primary contact for clients
- Answering customer questions
- Processing requests for software enhancements and system modifications
- Corresponding with customers over the phone and through letters, fax and email
- Providing customer education, both internally at MEDITECH and at customer sites
- Working on a variety of group projects, communicating with development staff
- Mentoring co-workers
- Traveling 10-15% of the time
- Experience in Nursing, Pharmacy, Radiology, Physician Practice or Hospital, Emergency Department, Operating Room, Laboratory, Ambulatory or Behavioral Health is a plus, but not required. No specific experience isnecessary; we will train you!
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred and/or applicable training, education, or customer service experience, and/or related military experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.