What you’ll do:
This position offers an exciting entry point into the design profession. You will have the opportunity to learn and work in all phases of design with the support and mentorship of more Senior Designers, Project Managers and Principals. Project assists frequently gain valuable insight into client relationships by attending and listening into client meetings and presentations. This position leverages and accelerates knowledge of Revit and the Adobe creative suite.
Why is this role important?
Project Assists fuel projects with unbridled creative energy and support projects through the building of technical skills including modeling and rendering, graphics, material selections and architectural drawings.
SERA is a firm of learners, eager to advance the resilient and equitable outcomes we want to see for our communities and the planet. Our 100% employee-owned firm promotes a collaborative environment where every staff member’s unique strengths and contributions are valued. Sustainability, urbanism, and community-building are intrinsic to the ways we think and work. We’re not afraid of the gnarly problems that come with this territory; in fact, some of our favorite workdays wrap up around the kegerator passionately hashing out the next, better idea.
Education + Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited program.
- Generally have 2 - 3 years of industry experience in an architect or interiors office.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office required.
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Sketchup, and Bluebeam preferred.
- Ability to communicate through verbal, written and graphic communication formats.
- Developing ability to determine the right tool for the task.
COVID-19 considerations: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine (required)
SERA Architects Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.