4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK - Our employees drive our success, and we show our appreciation by committing to offering a flexible work schedule to enhance work/life balance.
We are an award-winning company which strives to be the best on your lot custom homebuilder providing the ultimate customer experience with accountability and profitability. We are the recipient of the National Housing Quality Award for excellence in construction standards and customer satisfaction and the recipient of the National Gold Winning Home of the Year recognized by the National Association of Home Builders.
We are seeking a Customer Coordinator for our Asheville, NC design center - 341 Alcove Road, Mooresville, NC. The Customer Coordinator works with our homeowners after the sales process by stepping them through their reconstruction meetings, working with lenders to get their construction loans approved and working with warranty after the home is built. Our Customer Coordinators truly become the advocate for our customers throughout the build process!
CUSTOMER COORDINATOR SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Coordinators manage all customer relations for all financial and contract matters from sale through warranty, including handling customer concerns and complaints.
- Works with homeowners on final decisions of investments in the home.
- Use effective time management skills as well as good judgment to manage everyday tasks including but not limited to: scheduling home site inspections, scheduling and facilitating pre-construction meetings, as well as final closing meetings with customers.
- Management of conflict resolution from sales through warranty and has the ability to pre-authorize customer concessions. Is the initial point-person when there is a discrepancy between sales and construction.
- Responsible for insuring funds are received.
- Answer all telephone calls from Monday-Friday during normal business hours. Will respond to any voice mail messages between 24-48 hours of receipt.
CUSTOMER COORDINATOR Benefits - Think about this -- After training is completed, we offer a 4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK, as well as a very competitive salary, and bonus incentive. We also offer a comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, PTO (Paid Time Off), a homebuilding discount, and paid holidays. Additionally, we partner with Fidelity to offer a premier 401k Plan + employer match. If you’re interested in being part of our dynamic growth, plus an integral part of a company who believes in working hard, having fun and producing results APPLY TODAY!
- Previous customer service experience (front facing).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Keywords: office manager, office administrator, scheduling, construction, custom homes, remodeling, new homes, builder, permits, pre-construction meeting, subcontractors, blueprints, construction coordinator