The intersection of healthcare and technology is where you want to be. It is where you can use your strong troubleshooting and debugging skills to quickly resolve issues to ensure healthcare professionals can deliver safe and effective patient care. As a member of our Client Services team, your job would involve:
- Providing technical support for our Enterprise Health Record software
- Working with our industry leading technology while collaborating closely with the customer support and implementation teams
- Troubleshooting and researching issues and coding solutions for customer systems
- Researching software problems and implementing solutions
- Coding, testing, and delivering software patches, as needed
- Coding, testing, and delivering mandated regulatory enhancements
- Handling all aspects of customer software updates
- Providing custom programming as requested by customers
- Setting up databases for customers and internal departments
- Setting up MEDITECH integration options for customers and internal departments
- Providing customer support for the Customer Report Writer
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Limited travel may be required
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Computer Science or computer course work in related field (ie. Math/MIS/IS)
- Knowledge of a high-level programming language, such as C++ or Java is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High desire to learn
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.