About the Organization
CDC Small Business Finance is now part of the Momentus Capital Family of Organizations which includes
Capital Impact Partners, CDC Small Business Finance, and Ventures Lending Technologies. Together, we work to ensure local leaders and communities have equitable access to the capital & opportunities they deserve. With a mission rooted in social impact, we support locally led solutions through our continuum of lending, impact investments, training programs, & technology programs. By joining our team, you will play a key role in how Momentus Capital is transforming the financial sector to help communities build health & generational wealth.
Our organization is looking for an organized, outgoing Office Administrative Professional. In this position you will provide support to all staff and management teams in a high performing and corporate setting. The position handles a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks to ensure the offices runs smoothly and facilitates timely communications. In addition, it requires the initiative to take on projects when workflow is limited.
· Answer all incoming calls using a multi-line phone system. Determines purpose of callers and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
· Maintain and check all general voicemail greetings and disseminate messages to staff members.
· Assist on-site visitors, determine the nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
· Monitor visitor access and issues passes when required.
· Maintain Office Calendar(s) with conference bookings and more
· Place supply orders on a monthly basis for all lending offices and remote staff.
· Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing/expediting orders and stocking all supply rooms.
· Maintain paper and toner for all copiers/printer machines used by all staff.
· Ensure kitchen supplies are fully stocked and all kitchens are kept tidy.
· Collect and sort all incoming mail. Scan mail to various departments as required.
· Open and sort daily mail for the Servicing department.
· Post all outgoing mail and deliver to staff mailboxes daily.
· Scan auto title documents and place originals in the Servicing department.
· Label and coordinate all overnight shipments; ensure all overnight packages go out for delivery the same
· day requested.
· Coordinate pickups and deliveries
Assist Sales, Processing and Liquidation Staff:
· Assist all assigned staff with their clerical and organizational needs
Unlock and Lock all suite doors at 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
· Ensure presentable conditions are maintained at the front desk, Board Room, Library, Lounge, Copy and supply rooms.
Other miscellaneous duties and projects as required by Management.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Office Administrative professional with proven ability managing a busy reception desk/office environment with multiple areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrated experience answering and directing calls using a multi-line phone system.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Demonstrated use of critical thinking and problem solving.
• Experience working with multi-function printers, ability to scan and send documents as an email attachment and configure copy settings.
• Proficiency in office productivity suites such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Google Workspace.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to lift 20 lbs.
• Ability to sit at computer for extended periods (up to 8 hours)