Education and Experience:
- Working knowledge of safety and sanitation standards in a food service or institutional/hospital environment.
- Must organize work to meet strict deadlines and maintain an efficient workflow.
- Provides daily support in the following areas: tray-line, dishwashing, general area cleaning. These tasks will vary in percent of time/task daily.
- Operate commercial dish machine, loading and unloading the dish machine appropriately.
- Able to call tickets and follow correct procedure in starter position on service line. Accurately follows EFY tickets by providing patients with correct meal items.
- Follows HACCP procedures.
- Proper use of cleaning formulas and supplies in compliance with MSDS and safety regulations, using PPE while cleaning and transporting cleaning equipment.
- Performs in accordance with system-wide competencies/behaviors.
- Courteously and effectively serves customers.
- Promotes patient safety.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Server Specific: Follows proper portion control guidelines while serving and preparing food.
- Cashier Specific: Follows proper cash handling/counting procedures. Courteously and effectively serve customers through cash line and use basic problem solving to assist the customer
The following scale was used to rate frequency of occurrence for each variable.
Strength - 50 pounds maximum lifting, frequent lifting/carrying of 25 pounds, unrestricted walking/standing.