The one-size-fits-all era in math education ends now. Join New Classrooms and help us create a path to success for every student.
For nearly 10 years, we've worked alongside educators around the United States. From our experience, we know firsthand that a personalized and engaging path to achievement for each and every student that meets students where they are is necessary so they can get where they need to be. We surround ourselves with team members who strive for excellence and are committed to dramatic math growth for students.
We are growing and looking for a high energy Deputy Director of K12 Inside Sales to join our remote team who wants to work with innovative leaders in K-12 who are trying to do things differently to accelerate learning for children.
As a Deputy Director of K12 Inside Sales, you will be responsible for developing new partnerships with schools and districts for New Classrooms, to transform teaching and learning environments with Teach to One solutions.
What you can expect from us
Here are just some of the components of our benefits:
- Full-time, with a salary range of $75,000-$95,000
- Rich medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 37 paid days off per year (prorated for the period in which you work)
- Professional development budget of $375 annually
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly cell phone and data subsidy
About the role
This is an inside sales role so there’s no need for travel or face-to-face meetings. You will be up and running using the latest tech talking to interested prospects in no time at all.
Your primary focus will be to use your sales skills to take charge of our sales pipeline and develop new partnerships with targeted schools and districts for New Classrooms.
On any given day you will:
- Conduct business development appointments over the phone. You’ll lead discovery sessions that demonstrate how we transform teaching and learning environments with Teach to One solutions.
- Manage the pipeline of opportunities. You’ll manage the flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on proposals, and hold primary responsibility for establishing new Teach to One partnerships.
- Record phone call and meeting data. You’ll need to keep our CRM up-to-date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Report at Partnership Team meetings. You’ll regularly update the management team on the performance of the overall sales function as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
In this sales role—unlike pretty much every other—you have team member support so that you get to spend the majority of your time working directly with potential partners.
This frees you up so you can get on with what you do best—explaining how New Classrooms can achieve results for students!
What we need
We are seeking a well-spoken individual with good knowledge of the education landscape and understanding of, or exposure to, personalized learning models and education technology.
You’ll be passionate about the power of personalized learning and have the ability to convey that in an influential and compelling way.
You’ll have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times. You’ll have natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
You’ll be someone that others describe as tenacious - the sales process is challenging, so it is important to be able to optimistically move forward, not letting challenges stop progress; effectively identifies and solves problems, and escalates or involves others when unable to resolve issues alone.
Past experience selling complex products/programs over the phone will place your application at the top of the queue.
We will provide full training and ongoing support.
Commitment to Diversity
At New Classrooms we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create and inspire better ways to give every student an educational foundation for lifelong success. In order to fully realize this mission we are dedicated to building a diverse pool of candidates including those from underrepresented backgrounds, and resolute in building an inclusive culture that supports and celebrates the diverse voices and perspectives of our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
How to apply
Apply via the link or button associated with this listing. Please include a short cover letter highlighting why you are the perfect candidate for this role.