Job Title: Leader in Training
Quick Quack Car Wash is looking to add a new Leader to our team! We are looking for energetic people who want to contribute to a fun atmosphere to join our Leader in Training program. The Store Leader in Training will be working on site at the car wash, greeting and interacting with customers and learning the culture and duties of leadership at Quick Quack Car Wash. Our Leaders in Training (L.I.T.s) will work with Regional Operations Leaders, Store Leaders and the Maintenance team to learn what it takes to become a Store Leader. Spending time with these teams will prepare the candidate to be a successful Store Leader with Quick Quack Car Wash.
Please see below job description for Store Leader.
The Store Leader will be working on site at a car wash, where they will be responsible for establishing and maintaining customer service, overseeing the operation of a location, and ensuring maximum sales through service, expense control, and operating costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- Actively recruits potential staff and maintains positive relationships with current team members
- Ensures compliance with all policies and procedures through regular meetings and training of employees.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with policy.
- Trains and develops employees in all aspects of the Quick Quack Car Wash business, such as service, cashiering, and safety.
- Maintains awareness and trains employees on services provided by Quick Quack Car Wash.
- Trains employees on selling additional and/or better services to customers.
- Oversees the productivity, breaks, and daily scheduling of all employees.
- Monitors the performance of location financials; contributes towards reaching financial goals.
- Prepares and handles daily cash deposits.
- Orders, stocks and maintains merchandise and inventory for the location.
- Handles vehicle damage claims.
- Ensures location is clean and well maintained; performs and/or delegates general housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities as needed.
- Assists customers in locating various products, resolving complaints, or providing information; directs customers to other departments as necessary.
- Properly uses sales membership pitch when interacting with new customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, count, and write accurately.
- Must be able to work various hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to smile and maintain a clean appearance as per the dress and grooming standards.
- 1 -2 years’ experience in a supervisory role preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prolonged periods standing and working on cash register or related equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must have a valid drivers license
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Person will work outside in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping.