West Shore Country Club, the Premier Area Country Club, is looking for creative minds to join our seasoned culinary team in the roles of Line Cook. The West Shore Country Club Kitchen offers excellent working conditions and endless opportunity for career development and personal growth. At West Shore Country Club, we encourage our culinary team to bring their creative ideas and make them a reality!
Full Time Position
Starting Wage: $16.00 + (based on experience)
Sign on Bonus: $500
($500 Bonus = $250 paid after 90 days, $250 paid after 180 days of successful employment)
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Ensure work areas are clean and sanitized
- Prepare workstation with required tools needed
- Prepare food items according to club recipes and standards
- Assist Sous Chef in other areas as needed
- All kitchen staff is expected to comply with all state and local health and safety regulations.
Education and/or Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a High School diploma or GED.
- Previous hospitality industry cooking experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic food preparation principles.
- Awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions and skilled in following food safety practices
Ideal Candidate should possess the following attributes
- Positive, Creative, and Adaptable Personality
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and under pressure while maintaining high standards
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Driven and focused on providing the best quality of service and food at all times
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
- Paid on the job training
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
- Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
- Company Provided Meals
- Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
- A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance