BorderX Lab is the creator of the Beyond Fashion and Beauty Discovery Marketplace launched in 2014. We connect Chinese shoppers to official websites of brands and merchants including Saks, Bloomingdales, Everlane, Finish Line and Alexander Wang. Through our direct partnerships with major US and European fashion + beauty brands we guarantee our users receive authentic products at authentic prices. For brands we provide a turn-key solution to China localization and logistics. BorderX Lab has offices in Silicon Valley and Shanghai.
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse General Manager to manage daily warehouse operation; team recruiting and management; training the warehouse staff for shipping orders and directing tasks, meanwhile keeping daily communication with headquarters.
- Execute and manage routine e-commerce warehouse tasks include FEDEX,USPS,UPS reception, packages organizing, shelving, QC & packing, sorting, exceptions handling, inventory management, palletizing and shipping.
- Responsible for SOP document release and execution, creating and improving the workflow guidelines.
- Responsible for warehouse team build, daily management, staff training and disciplining, dimission rate control and labor coordinating.
- Oversee packages handling, shipping volume estimation, warehouse I/O management in holiday shopping season is a plus.
- Maintain daily communication with Logistics team for air shipping coordination, cutoff time and transit time control.
- Maintain daily support operation team expediting exceptional order process.
- Achieve warehouse KPI, operation optimization and cost control goals.
- Responsible for maintenance and procurement of the equipments and tools.
- Responsible for warehouse safety, fire control, and OSHA management.
- Working knowledge of warehouse best practices including safety and OSHA standards.
- Experience with warehouse site screening, recruiting and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor's Degree and + 2 years experience as a Warehouse Manager or equivalent experience is required; warehouse experience with Amazon Fulfillment center or related operations is preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (verbal and written) communication,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite.
- Living in Delaware or willing to relocate to Delaware for 1-2 years.
- Ability to work in the US without Sponsorship
You will thrive in this role if you are
- A self motivated individual contributor and team leader.
- Passionate about customer care and efficient warehouse management
- Patient and have good interpersonal skills.
- A problem solver with a strong ability to identify process flaws.
- Able to work overtime occasionally in peak season.
What we offer
- Be a part of diverse and awesome team.
- Grow your expertise and career in a sustainable hyper-growth startup.
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage; FSA Health, Dependent and Commuter Plans; 401K Plan
- Flexible working schedule.
- Learn how to execute in an international startup (Silicon Valley and Shanghai offices).
Connect US and European brands with Chinese consumers with our mobile marketplace app: Beyond (http://www.borderxlab.com/product) through data-driven marketing technology. BorderX Lab was co-founded by three Google alumni with serious entrepreneurial experience and is headquartered in Silicon Valley. We are currently in a very high-growth mode and laser-focused on customer optimization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.