Supports applications engineering group to complete projects in accordance with customer specifications. Support sales department with equipment layouts. When required, interacts with various departments to complete assignments.
- Generate equipment layouts in both 2D and 3D formats
- Custom machine component design work.
- Assists applications department with component identification and production estimates.
- Assists parts department with component identification and production estimates.
- Assists with company exhibition preparations.
- Occasional travel to customer sites for project evaluation
- Minimum associate degree in mechanical engineering or two to five years’ experience in packaging machinery or related business.
- Parametric 3D modeling experience
- 2D AutoCAD experience
- Personal interaction and communication skills required.
- Good organization skills with ability to work on own initiative.
- General computer skills required.
- Requires valid driver’s license and must be insurable.
While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly required to sit a typical 8-hour day, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, constantly operates a computer/phone to enter and take orders. Must be able to remain in a stationary position most of the time. Will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery etc. Must be able to communicate, detect, converse with, exchange information so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Occasional lifting of up 30 lbs.
- Eligibility on first day of employment for company-paid benefits such as health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability subject to plan terms.**Yamato currently pays for 100% of the health, dental and vision premiums!!!
- Eligibility for 401(k) plan on 1st day of month following 30 days of service with a company match of 4% on employee deferral of 5% or more. Additionally, you are fully vested in the employer match on Day1 if enrolled in the plan!
- 18 paid time off (PTO) days accrued by calendar year.
- Ten (10) Company-paid holidays per calendar year
Learn more at YamatoAmericas.com/Careers