PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking an experienced Housekeeper.
This is a night shift position, working 4:45 PM - 1:15 AM.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide daily cleaning services for offices, patient areas, and common areas of the facility, including bathrooms, floors, carpets, walls, windows, vents, bacteria control, dusting, wiping, and moving furniture.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum six (6) months housecleaning/janitorial experience
- Must have a valid WA State Driver License
- Current liability insurance and ability to provide copy of driving record