A Company That Generates Results:
Vandalia Rental, in business since 1961, is a third generation, family owned and operated construction equipment rental company. Vandalia Rental has evolved from a small, family business into the premier equipment rental company of Ohio and Kentucky. With 7+ great locations and over 100 employees we are growth focused and here to have fun!
Benefits You’ll Dig:
- Competitive Pay at: $40,000 - $50,000 Annually
- Bonus Potential, Paid Monthly
- No Equipment Experience Required
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Self, Spouse and Family Plans Available at 30 Days)
- 401k Retirement Plans with 6% Match after Day 30
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Philanthropic Opportunities, Paid Volunteer Time
- Provided Uniforms and Boot Allowance
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Monday - Friday, 7AM - 5PM
- Career Growth Potential
- Friendly, Fun, and Casual Work Culture
A Role That Will Lift You Up (Literally):
The Equipment Service Associate is a key component to our success, as they represent us daily. This teammate is welcoming and patient with our customers as they:
- Load/Unload Equipment (On and Off Trailers, In and Out of Truck Beds)
- Perform Equipment Inspections and Basic Maintenance
- Clean Equipment, Pressure Wash
- Demonstrate and Operate Both Light and Heavy Equipment
- Organize Equipment in Lot
- Read, Understand Rental Contracts
This opportunity will arm you with the skill and knowledge you need to grow with our company!
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance
- Must be able to Stand for long periods of times, often all day
- Must be able to work with/in: All weather, noise up to 100 decibels, dirt, grease, oil and other non-hazardous chemicals, all other elements consistent with a construction/industrial equipment rental company.
- Must have proficient computer/tablet skills: Microsoft Office, web-based applications, and email.
- Must have a winning attitude and a desire to have fun!
Get the Scoop:
"Vandalia Rental is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."