Are you a Registered Dental Assistant looking for a practice where YOU are the most important resource to fulfill a vision to be the patient experience industry leader? Do you enjoy making a difference in people's lives and working as part of a dynamic and caring team? Look no further because we are hiring! Empire Dental, located near San Antonio, TX is growing and adding a full-time (4-day per week) Registered Dental Assistant to our established and patient-centric family practice.
Our dental assistants work hard to support our dentist and apply the principles of trust, honesty, integrity, respect, and commitment. We nurture the growth of each individual on our team and foster a work environment where diversity is valued. The ideal dental assistant will be a team player, with acute attention to detail, and someone that comes to work with a good attitude. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude who is passionate about providing the highest level of service to our patients while supporting our dentist chairside. If this sounds like you - apply today!
- Mon & Tues, 8 to 5
- Weds 9 to 6
- Thurs 7-4
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Capture diagnostic radiographs
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the operatories clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Assist with ordering dental supplies and keeping track of dental supply inventory.
- CPR Certification
- 1 or more years of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant
- Radiology Certification
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Strong computer skills - Denticon experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- Graduation from an accredited Dental Assisting school