We live to make it better. Mari + Gold is a creative marketing agency that lives and breathes Hospitality, Tourism, and Lifestyle industries. We approach every client as a holistic partner-strategically guiding you to your unique version of the next level.
We are looking for a Brand Supervisor who is a talented mix of organized, process-driven, creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space and people management. As an Brand Supervisor, you will develop long-term, trusting relationships with our clients at a high level and provide forward-thinking ideas and solutions to drive their businesses to the next level.
You’ll collaborate closely with our internal teams in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love at a people-first agency. You’ll be a gatekeeper for the agency, ensuring everything that goes out our door in a timely manner and is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets with the brands you’re overseeing.
You will have a leadership role in the Mari+Gold team and oversee a few account team members that are providing support in day-to-day responsibilities. You will play a large role in helping to train, guide and involve them as they look to take the next steps in their career.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
Visit mariandgold.com for more information.
- Support Mari+Gold President in client communications and help move clients forward at a senior level.
- Develop clear, strategic, and detailed marketing plans for clients. Lead direct reports to communicate said plans to kick off internal teams on the right foot.
- Be a strategic voice and resource to build strong client relationships with longevity.
- Oversee project timelines and the development of creative materials within budget and on schedule, including video/photo production, website design, marketing collateral, ad campaigns, email marketing, and content development.
- Support Mari+Gold President with attention to detail in billing, projections, and financial tracking responsibilities.
- Identify opportunities and recommend adjustments/enhancements to future client and internal strategies.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure client and agency goals are achieved on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurement, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients and internal teams.
- Keep the Mari+Gold President in the loop on client happenings at a high level and manage up when additional senior support is necessary.
- Develop marketing cadence and creative point-of-view seasonally and monthly that work to build moments around the customer mind-set, holidays and events.
Account Team Management
- Oversee and manage direct reports with guidance and support from the President of Mar+Gold in both client services and marketing/advertising philosophy.
- Oversee reviews, regular check-ins, and career pathing for direct reports.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the agency as a whole.
- Collaborate effectively across different departments.
- Be a leader and steward of Mari+Gold culture.
- Work with other team members to look for opportunities to build our culture into all interactions and processes as we grow.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience with 2-3 years of relevant experience in agency services and people management of more than 2 people at once.
- Articulate, organized, and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Leadership experience to drive internal teams forward and build trust with clients.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills that instill confidence in clients.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Mari+Gold is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every team member feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Mari+Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-663-5424.