At MEDITECH, we are committed to providing our customers with the service and care that they need. As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for resolving customer issues related to performance, printing, or system level failure. This allows the customer to focus on what really matters most - patient care. As a member of our Client Services team, your job would involve:
- Taking technical direction from staff who investigate issues and design and interpret the outcomes of tests, reports, network traces, performance output, etc.
- Acting in partnership with staff as an advocate for the customer
- Interviewing customers for further information
- Installing and/or coordinating the installation of diagnostic software and/or running tests
- Reporting evidence of root cause to MEDITECH application programmers, hardware vendors and/or the customer
- Taking part in conference calls with all stakeholders
- Coordinating the installation of hot fixes, patches and/or new hardware
- Documenting the problem, investigation plan, progress and final resolution using our internal tracking system where appropriate
- Ensuring that all tasks, tests, trials and communication happen in a timely manner so the customer sees progress on a regular basis
- Working closely with various software application and system software developers at MEDITECH
- Developing relationships with the technical liaisons amongst MEDITECH's hardware partners
- Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, or computer coursework in computer related fields strongly favored
- Knowledge in the general functionality of MEDITECH's Electronic Health Record products
- Strong project management and customer service skills
- Understanding of the overall architecture of a client/server network, or the vocabulary used to describe one
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of management (both at MEDITECH and customer sites)
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.