Technical Support Specialists at MEDITECH train, educate and support customers using MEDITECH’s Enterprise Health Record software. The Data Repository application is a SQL database used by organizations to procure data for advanced analytics, reports and other vendor extracts. As a member of our Client Services team, your job would involve:
- Acting as the primary contact for customers; answering questions; implementing and supporting the software; troubleshooting and researching requests for data; evaluating requests for software enhancements and system modifications; corresponding over the phone and through email
- Addressing incoming requests from customers
- Troubleshooting, researching, and solving software and database related issues
- Implementing and servicing Data Repository software
- Working with Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to ensure issues are progressing towards resolution and ideas for enhancements are prioritized
- Training customers via the telephone, in person or online seminars
- Explaining software enhancements and advising on proper configuration
- Creating and updating documentation
- Mentoring peers as you gain experience with the software
- Organizing, planning, and completing projects efficiently and in accordance with quality standards
- Bachelor's degree preferred with major in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics or equivalent training, education, or customer service experience and/or related military experience
- Experience or exposure working with personal computers and servers, troubleshooting, researching and solving software related issues
- Technical aptitude with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strength in the following areas:
- written and verbal communication skills
- project management and organizational skills
- customer service skills with the ability to foster strong, positive relationships
- attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
This is a hybrid role which includes a blend of in-office and remote work as designated by the management team.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.