CSPNJ, a mental health nonprofit is looking for a full-time Wellness Center Manager. The Wellness Center Manager will be responsible for 2 Centers: Newton Center and Sussex Center. The Manager plans and oversees all the operations and activities of the Center including the following: access and referral services, life skills workshops, vocational awareness, self-care opportunities, creative arts activities, peer support, access to tangible goods, provides crisis intervention and de-escalation to participants as needed. The Manager will also attend community meetings, mental health board meetings, SCAC meetings and advocacy and conference events. Wellness Centers are a safe and supportive place for adults with life struggles to meet and get support.
Full-time | 40 hours p/w| Benefit Eligible including 6 weeks PTO & 11 Holidays
Annual Salary: $40,000.00
- High School Diploma with experience working in nonprofit service agency or a mental health program OR
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is a plus.
- 2+ years supervisory
- Ability to work with individuals with mental illness in a caring and professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Lived Experience: CSPNJ prioritizes hiring people who use their own life experience dealing with mental health/substance use issues to inspire and support others.