About e360’s Cloud & DevOps Services Division
e360 is a 30+ year privately-owned company with a focus on our people, our clients and leading technologies. e360’s Cloud & DevOps Services Division is a rapidly growing business helping clients manage their Cloud technology, DevOps Pipelines and Application refactoring. Our team is comprised of leaders that focus on delivering innovative consulting solutions that leverage leading and emerging technologies.
We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial consulting company that offers ample opportunities for professional development and growth suited to each individual’s personal and professional goals. We offer internal, and subsidize external, trainings, and reimburse the cost of technology certification exams and / or renewals. Our family-founded business sees work life fit as a core value that all of our practitioners practice – the value you add to your team is more important than the time that you ‘clock in and out.’ You will have numerous opportunities to interface with senior leadership, and benefit from mentorship internally or through introductions through external networks to support your growth.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior DevOps Engineer Consultant is an expert in their field with not only a broad foundation in several aspects of Data Center technologies and architecture, but also has specific focus in Cloud & DevOps technologies including AWS, GCP and Azure hyper-scalers.? A Sr. DevOps Engineer has a minimum of 8 years' experience in cloud and virtualization technologies with hands on experience in public hyper-scaler technologies.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer will provide specialized leadership through experience and expertise; consistently delivering the highest quality work product for our customers.? The Sr. DevOps Engineer will function as not only an implementer of technology, but a trusted advisor to our clients in the area of CI/CD pipeline lifecycle, code development and Agile delivery methodologies.? The Sr. DevOps Engineer’s vast experience and knowledge of other integrated industry verticals are invaluable to this role.
Critical Success Factors
- Experience with the deployment and integration of key ecosystem solutions, such as monitoring, user environment management, ITSM, Automation/Orchestration technologies including configuration management tools.
- Create blueprints for hybrid cloud infrastructures centered around DevOps full lifecycle CI/CD technologies and processes.
- Hands-on experience with adjacent technology areas including Network, Security, Identity and Access Management, Landing Zone best practices and Monitoring
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
- 3+ years of experience with automation platforms and tools (Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Ability to mix technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational, and useful
- IaaC, Containers, Terraform, CI/CD Pipeline familiarity, Configuration Management, Service Catalogs and Cloud Management Solutions
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Provide oversight of delivery throughout implementation
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction
- May collaborate with Sales and Account Management team as a pre-sales resource to assist in identifying and scoping DevOps opportunities
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Contribute to e360 presence and brand in the Cloud and DevOps community
- Ability to write and scope Statements of Work in client engagements
- Aptitude to fully understand deliverables and manage on-site team engagements as a presiding architect through project completion
- Effective project, sales cycle and time management skills
- Subject Matter Expert on e360 core competencies
- Consult with clients while on the engagement to expand opportunities
- Strong technical ability; the ability to deliver assessments and POCs that expand opportunities.
- Work with project management to identify scope creep and create change orders
- Function as a Solutions Architect in presales engagements
- Deliver consistent messaging around the e360 offerings
- Mentoring of and point of escalation to other Consultants and Engineers
- Strong oral and written skills
- Excellent documentation skills
The work you will perform for our business
· Create methods and frameworks to support sales of our strategy and risk management professional services
· Support pre-sales and post-sales meetings and presentations with our clients
· Ensure a strong understanding of the clients’ needs during project scoping
· Create high quality and impactful proposals to clients and write SOWs for strategy and risk management cybersecurity delivery engagements
· Provide outstanding support to clients and internal teams, and continuously improve our processes
· Help define and bring to market new offerings and capabilities
· Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate the applicability of new software technologies to platform development efforts
· Provide leadership of teams and business priorities by building relationships, listening, consulting, and influencing outcomes in both client delivery and sales
· Create thought leadership and technical content such as blogs, white papers, and marketing collateral to build our marketplace eminence and support sales conversations
· 3-4 days per month in travel possible
· Strong expertise in hands-on implementation of technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies