Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated, and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
About the Role:
Annecillary Furniture Services provides project management and installation services in the fast-paced commercial furniture industry. The Administrative Assistant acts as the direct support of the Field Logistics Manager, with a diverse set of responsibilities. As the Administrative Assistant, you’re at the center of the team’s business operations and activities that are relied upon to keep the team moving in a positive, forward direction. In this role you will work closely with a team of professionals and support the day-to-day operations of the office to help keep teams efficient, happy, and productive.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
- Order and dispense office supplies.
- Manage office administrative projects or contribute to committee or other team work.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons.
- 1+ year of experience working in an operational role in an office, warehouse, or other physical facility.
- Strong computer literacy with programs such as Microsoft Office Suite products Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and enthusiasm for new tasks and challenges.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun. We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
- Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
- Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learning from the day before.
- Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
- Be an Example of Excellence – Go above & beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
- Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality.? We want yo