Markraft Cabinets is searching for motivated Project Managers to join our team! The Project Manager is an energetic self-starter who excels at relationship building and customer service
The primary function of the Project Manager is to manage builder relationships. This role takes responsibility for and manages each job from order generation through completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Obtaining customer selections and specifications
- Field measurements
- Preparation of accurate designs and layouts
- Accurate pricing and quotes
- Prepare orders and plans as necessary and work with estimating team to ensure accuracy and release for purchase
- Determine and approve all parts to finish orders and present for purchasing
- Address all issues and concerns from builders and homeowners
- Walk jobs to ensure proper completion
- Ensure all job records are current and accurate
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous construction experience a plus
- 20/20 experience a plus
- Valid Driver's license
- Ability to sit a computer monitor for long periods throughout the day
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- Mix of office and field work
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and all requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.