Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead a large IT Program in Bethesda, MD.
- Responsible for a program consisting of multiple projects at all stages including project identification, design, development, and delivery.
- Experience with program documentation and processes, including PMO Charters, Stakeholder Management, Resource Management, and Reporting.
- Oversee cost, schedule, and resource management through industry-standard processes and tools, including Microsoft Project, Visio, Office, and more.
- Demonstrated experience in complete engineering project development from inception to deployment.
- Demonstrate ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas and including the use of different technologies.
- Proven expertise in the management and control of resources and complex multi-task projects and programs.
- Responsible for the effective management of resources, including personnel, material, and funding. Accountable for the delivery of quality and timely deliverables as required by the contract or project/program.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all program-related inquiries and responsibilities. Interface with customers, vendors, and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure that all required resources including manpower, production standards, computer time, and facilities are available for program implementation.
- Routinely engage with project management team to provide technical advice and to assist with problem resolution.
- Identify potential risks and their mitigation, new opportunities, and process improvements.
- Oversee development of management processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- PMP certification required
- PgM certification preferred
- ITILv3 Foundations certification required
- Four year college degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- Secret clearance required
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.