Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead a team of professionals in Washington, DC.
- Providing all necessary personnel, administrative, financial, and managerial resources necessary for the support of this requirement
- Ensuring that costs are contained within the budget parameters established by approved budgets
- Ensuring a rigorous, focused and highly effective implementation of quality principles and techniques
- Implementing policies and procedures to protect sensitive information, including information provided on a proprietary basis by other contractors and other public and private entities
- Evaluating and modifying on a regular basis its approaches and processes for performing work under this requirement including its processes to achieve cost, service level, and performance objectives in delivering quality products and services to Access Board, as well as, use of standard processes to increase efficiency and consistency of work outputs
- Demonstrating awareness of advances in IT technology and the potential technical innovations that will positively affect Access Board’s mission
- Maintaining sufficient functional area expertise to advise the Access Board management of current and future directions
- Working closely with Access Board to identify any emerging technologies, common operating platforms, or tools that will improve overall customer services or total cost of ownership
- Assisting Access Board in helping to make full use of the technology tools available to them
- Providing access to all pertinent records and data and cooperating with Government inspections of its facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5 years’ experience as PM for projects similar in size and scope to this one
- Public Trust clearance
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.