We are seeking a highly professional and responsible Client Representative who will report to the Staffing Manager.
CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIESJ:
• Monitoring clients for service satisfaction.
• Establish and maintain positive client relationships.
• Document all client/partner communications.
• Maintain ongoing communications with staffing supervisors regarding the clients communicated requests.
• Responsible for monitoring existing clients, identifying and assessing their needs to achieve positive satisfaction.
• Provide quality assurance and customer satisfaction of new clients.
• Receives and responds to client and Home Care Aides inquiries both written and verbal.
• Follows-up with client issues and documents conversations to ensure a successful resolution.
• Assist with monitoring the message center and default voicemail.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a high call volume.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills (polite, patient, personable & diplomatic).
• Computer proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel).
• High school/General Education Diploma
• Minimum of 2 years general experience in a call center or customer service-based position.
• Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus, but not required.